Thanks to Erin of Cooking and Eating in the Windy City, for honoring me with the Blogging with a Purpose award. I am so very flattered. Erin has a wonderful site and so many recipes that are worth trying. Much of her inspiration comes from her travels. She has also started her own cookbook challenge and is trying out all sorts of new interesting recipes from her collection.
After blogging for only about two months now, it is truly wonderful to know that there are people who appreciate my blog and the recipes. Thank you, Erin for acknowledging me. I am enjoying getting to know so many of you and your sites and recipes are just as inspiring.
It is my turn to pass the honor on to 5 blogs I read who I feel deserve this award.
1) Lisa from What We Eat. Shouting out from the "Emerald Isle," Erin has a slew of tasty recipes and as an American it is fun to see some of the differences between the normal fare there vs. here in the states. If you listen really carefully, you may also hear her sweet Irish lilt.
2) Taste Memory Girl. Drawing on flavorful memories of the past, Taste Memory Girl brings her experience as a foodie to create amazing dishes. With an emphasis on healthy choices and fresh food, she offers raw choices and some more decadent meals as well. Her eye for color and photography should also be noted.
3) Robin Sue of Big Red Kitchen. This self-proclaimed "short and sassy gal" is tall on taste and packs a ton of amazing dishes on her blog. If her photos and recipe suggestions aren't enough to whet your appetite (they do mine) then her red kitchen surely will! Red always make you hungrier.
4) Jaime at Burnt Toast. This southern girl says she is fairly new at cooking but her recipes and photos make like an old pro. And she has even started a meal plan for each week for those of you who need some weekly ideas or a schedule-- great for the busy mom!
5) Lori at The Recipe Girl. Lori is the most "seasoned" chef in the bunch with over 2000 recipes in her database. She is another So. Cal. girl and offers photos as tempting as her recipes. If you are ever at a loss for what to make, this girl will surely have some ideas. She is ready for her own show!
Award-winners, here's what you should do:
1. nominate 5 blogs which haven't had this award before
2. each of the blogs must have a purpose
3.the nominated blogs must make a link back to this page
4. the logo from the award must be put on their blog and it must link back to this blog!