Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Double Double Protein Style!

Test
I don't know how many of you are familiar with In 'N Out. They really do have GREAT cheeseburgers!

How many of you know about the "secret" menu? Well in case you don't know, there are a number of ways to order your burger that are not posted on the menu boards at the restaurant. My favorite alternative to the regular cheeseburger is the "Double Double Protein Style"! This burger comes sans (without) a bun and is good for those minding their carbs more than their calories. And let me tell you... it is soooooo good! Almost just as satisfying as the regular double double! Go on... get a burger today!

9 comments:

DanGarion said...

Come on, who isn't familar with In 'N Out!? :) I enjoy animal style double doubles and fries myself.

Nicole said...

Dan- That's what I thought about In 'N Out until I met my husband. So many people from back east haven't heard of it! Crazy! There are a lot of "animals" out there that I know of too. ;) Thanks for stopping by.

Gloria Baker said...

Dear Nicole look wonderful! I love it!! I love your header!! is so beauty!!! xxGloria

Melissa said...

Yeah, I never heard of it until moving to California in 1998. I eat there a couple of times a year but I always forget to do the lettuce wrap!! Perfect for me because I tend to remove half my bun as it is. Not watching carbs - I just think too much bread spoils a good burger. :P

annechovie said...

Love your new header and photo, Nicole! I love In N Out, too. Good stuff.

Nicole said...

Gloria- Thank you sweetie!

Melissa- Oh you have to get the protein style. Sometime there is too much bread. Especially if you get just one patty.

Anne- You are so sweet. I can't believe how prolific you are. Such beautiful work.

Unknown said...

There you go, making me miss California! White Castle will never ever compare!

Dewi said...

Hmmm really? But, I love bread so much, I don't know wether I can survive having double double with bun. I must try it first though.
Cheers,
elra

Nicole said...

Laura- I have never had White Castle actually. But you always make me miss a big city... so we are even! ;)

Elra- Now I said it is ALMOST as good without a bun! If you don't need to diet or don't want to, I say GO FOR THE BUN! Thanks for stopping by!